Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I STILL haven't gotten to take pictures of my new print gowns! Soon, I promise...

But in the meantime, here is a gown I made as a commission for a friend. It was lovely to work with such pretty fabric, and very easy to fit and make since we are the same size. I just made the gown to fit me, and it fit her perfectly as well! Her mother contacted me about having the gown made up for Christmas, completely without her knowledge. Needless to say, she was very surprised. ;-)

I have a lot coming up in the new year, including the Felicity Christmas gown and a robe de style! Maybe even a polonaise-in-two-weeks for a 12th night party. Not to mention working on my paper for the Colonial Williamsburg millinery conference in March!





1 comment:

One More Stitch said...

Hello. You don't know me, but I think your blog is terrific and I have nominated you for an award over at my site: http://historyknits.blogspot.com/2013/12/one-lovely-blog-award.html