Sunday, January 26, 2014

1920s Dreamin'

I have not been able to get vintage clothes--particularly 20s and 30s--out of my head! I must focus on my paper for the millinery conference and the Felicity sack gown for the "birthday party" at the conference, but after that I will be entirely immersing myself in 20s stuff!

The first thing is something I will be trying to slip in for Military Through the Ages (which is admittedly the day before the conference stats), but it seems so simple that I'll be able to get it done...

I got wool flannel in cream and navy for a middy blouse and pleated skirt.


And I just got some cotton/wool challis to do a version of this:


So excite!

1 comment:

Sarah Rachelle said...

*gasp*! I love that green plaid dress you have at the end. I can't wait to see how you recreate it!